Lab3 somtimes glitches.

Having trouble? Tell us
Haddassah

Lab3 somtimes glitches.

Post by Haddassah » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:59 am

Having a blast killing down in Lab3, great job on it guys & gals! I've encountered some glitches that are getting me killed that I think are unintentional. Plenty intentional challenges that are killing me too :)
First glitch was my main gets one shot through a blind by a Vorpal rabbit, despite normally being able to take 2 hits from him. Then my 90 dodge no whites alt that was a square away moves into the square with the same rabbit and slowly kills the Vorpal while never getting hit once over 2 minutes.

Rabbits will often move 2 squares at once in diagonal patterns and sometimes straight off the edge, Only to come back in and surprise gank you next movement rotation mins later.

Also on the way to the lower basement in geos' bunnies move through walls. Are they suppose to?

Other than those few things, having a blast down there!

zaphod77

Re: Lab3 somtimes glitches.

Post by zaphod77 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:50 am

most likely the attacks were simultaneous, and the bunny got blinded at the same time it killed you.

the movement code for them grouping up is similar to the code for the bats.

will try to investigate though.

iresh

Re: Lab3 somtimes glitches.

Post by iresh » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:56 pm

saw this post congrats on the first to attempt our basement addition. We intended it to be a challange like none you experienced before , glad you having fun in there