Ranting

Introduce yourself, talk about players, ...
iresh

Ranting

Post by iresh » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:01 am

this game has always been about cheating. as in punishers paying players got extra stuff like monsters spawned in towers. tele to areas. Told formulas. and locations of tokens. letting them rampant cheat and get away with it because they pay. not sure if i should go into details of how i took a cheating server and put it back to a trusted server. i do a lot for this server. and all i get is commotion after bathroy stated i need help testing stuff to make sure it game ready yet i get none of this. instead i was told by a player that i am reckless more then one time . my bf was right in he should have banned me from playing this game. i have no heart now to continue. if player think i am reckless then i should resign.

Kar

Re: Ranting

Post by Kar » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:56 pm

I dont think you are being reckless at all, you have one server to be "reckless" on and the official server you dont change until new content is tested then applied. Perhaps a flowchart would help you, establish what goals you want in game and develop a flow chart to get to that goal.

Where are all the other servers? gone, the one you are running is still here, which is a testament to your dedication to something you enjoy doing.

I really wish I had more time to play/test like I use to in the past because I would.

Keep up the good work, I for one appreciate what you are doing. It is nice to see a server up and running.

As for all the cheaters and hackers, well because of them the game has developed rather well and the coders have learned a few things along the way.

Thank you.

iresh

Post by iresh » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:03 pm

it because of cheaters i have installed a lot of protections. Which is always a great thing for a community. all cases of what a admin or moderator or player can think of to cheat has pretty much is being logged.

Haddassah

Post by Haddassah » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:11 pm

I was one of the free players back in the day, never really got beyond a Viz chaos with 200 dust. Now I'm using a Chit 750 blues on this server and I'm really having a blast! I don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but the end result of the current server is fantastic. Please don't resign, and keep up the good work!

iresh

Post by iresh » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:03 pm

kind of hard when players are telling me in what order i should put stuff in. I get bad comments when the owner of main already said no to every idea that been posted . since most if not all of them are game breaking. i was 100% sure that a new animal would be ok. so i did that before the geo restarter . since the model took less time.